Zelos Thresher 500m GMT - Hunter Green (Swiss ETA 2893)
The limited edition 42mm Zelos Thresher 500 meter GMT features a Swiss ETA automatic movement, and comes with both a solid link bracelet and rubber dive straps, a travel pouch capable of holding several watches, and a wooden presentation box. Only 100 of this Hunter Green color have been made. We also are retailing a meteorite dial version of this timepiece.
Why We Love This Watch
If you've not seen it yet, we strongly recommend checking out the video review we've shared of the Zelos Thresher GMT. This is an outstanding design with one of the best looking bracelets and ratcheting divers' extension clasps we've ever seen on a microbrand, and the thought given to the functionality is simply incredible. Not only do you have the ability to easily use 3 different timezones with 2 sets of 24 hour markings, but the rotating bezel can be used to time dives as easily as operate a third timezone since it is lumed with both dive minutes and 24 hour markings.
The specifications here are fantastic and include ½km of water resistance, a scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal front with anti-reflective coating, and sapphire crystal exhibition case back, which nicely shows of the copper colored custom rotor with world map. This timepiece is powered by a robust and reliable Swiss ETA 2893 elabore grade GMT automatic movement, and the solid link bracelet has screwed links for easy resizing, plus the ability to microadjust in several positions on the fly without any tools.
At night, the liberally applied C3 Swiss Super-LumiNova lume is extremely strong and bright, and the semi-skeletonized turbine sandwich dial design with it's subtle fumé effect and matching semi-skeletonized hands are the stars of the show in daylight.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Zelos Thresher 500m GMT Hunter Green.
- Limited Edition Size: 100 timepieces, with number engraved on case back.
Color Scheme: Green fumé dial, with brass-colored hands and off-white/cream colored markings and lume, which glows green in the dark. Silver-colored steel case, bezel, and bracelet with brushed finishes. Black silicon/rubber dive straps.
Complications: 4th 24 hour GMT hand. Date window at 3 o'clock with matching background color.
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM / 500 meters / ½KM / 1,640 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 15mm.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel case with a brushed finished that matches the brushed finish on the bracelet.
- Case Back: Scratch resistant sapphire glass exhibition case back with unique serial number, nicely showing off the brass-colored custom rotor and elabore grade Swiss ETA GMT movement.
- Dial Type: Green fumé sandwhich dial that is semi-skeletonized in the form of a rotor. Angled chapter ring with minute markings.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: 120 click unidirectional 316L marine grade stainless steel bezel with both 24 hour markings for a third time zone and minute markings for dive timing.
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 lume, which is the brightest color.
- Straps Included: A custom 22mm solid link bracelet with screwed links and a signed ratcheting diver's extension with double push button release. In addition, a 22mm pair of custom rubber/silicon dive straps in a tropic style with matching signed steel hardware.
- Movement: Elabore grade 21 jewel Swiss ETA 2893-2 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 28,800 BPH high beat movement. (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: 42 hours.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
- Additional Items: Watch travel roll, wooden presentation box.
We Also Recommend
Celeste Rise - Mother-of-Pearl - Swiss Mvmt
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-01 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-02 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-04 - Swiss ETA 2824-2