Zelos Horizons GMT v2 - SS Midnight Blue (Swiss ETA 2893)
This is the 2nd version of the 40mm Zelos Horizons GMT. Improvements include a thinner case and more desirable 48 click bidirectional bezel ball bearing system, and comes in a wooden box with a convenient PU leather travel roll. To see all available color options, please visit our Zelos GMT page.
Why We Love This Watch
As you'd expect from Zelos, the Zelos Horizons GMT V2 Steel Midnight Blue is a highly functional GMT dive watch, extremely well built, with a 200 meter water resistance rating, scratch resistant sapphire glass and sapphire ceramic bezel inserts, the most expensive and strongest X1 grade of Swiss Super-Luminova lume, a better ball-bearing based bi-directional bezel mechanism (vs cheaper spring ring mechanisms,) one of the most desirable Swiss GMT movements, and two sets of 24 hour markings (one on the chapter ring, the other on the bezel) to enable 3 different time zones to be tracked.
The functionality of this stylish tool watch is equally well matched with it's great looks, including a colorful sunburst textured dial with matching bezel featuring two contrasting lume colors, and a dressier 40mm size that is only 11mm tall, excluding the sapphire crystal. The attention to detail is superb, with very nice touches such as a brushed finish with the polished chamfered edge on the case being picked up on the brushed bracelet which also has a polished chamfered edge.
Like many Zelos models, the limited edition size on this v2 GMT is only 100 timepieces, and we expect that, as with other models, it should sell out fairly quickly.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Zelos Horizons GMT v2 - Steel Midnight Blue.
- Limited Edition Size: 100 timepieces, with number engraved on case back.
Color Scheme: Midnight blue sunburst dial, white filled indices and hands that glow green, midnight blue and black bezel with white markings that glow blue, steel case with silvery finish, matching steel bracelet, and black dive straps.
Complications: 4th 24 hour GMT hand. Nicely balanced date window at 6 o'clock with matching background color.
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 40mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 45mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 11mm, excluding crystal, 13½mm including crystal.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel case with a brushed finished and contrasting polished chamfered edges, matching the brushed finish on the bracelet, which also has polished chamfered edges. Signed screw down crown.
- Case Back: Exhibition case back with unique serial number, nicely showing off the custom rotor and elabore grade Swiss ETA GMT movement.
- Dial Type: Textured sunburst midnight blue dial with applied indices. Chapter ring has 24 hour markings to conveniently enable a possible third time zone via the rotating 24 hour bezel.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant boxed sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: 48 click (with superior ball bearings system) bidirectional 316L marine grade stainless steel bezel with scratch resistant two color deep blue and black sapphire ceramic 24 hour bezel insert having all markings lumed.
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova in two colors: X1 grade (the most expensive, brightest, and longest lasting vs. standard grade) C3 (glows green, the brightest color,) and BGW9 (glows blue.) The indices and hands use C3 lume. The bezel uses BGW9 lume.
- Straps Included: A custom 3-link 20mm solid link bracelet, signed, with milled diver's safety clasp with double push button release and six micro-adjustments. In addition, a 20mm pair of custom rubber/silicon dive straps in a tropic style with matching signed steel hardware.
- Movement: Elabore grade 21 jewel Swiss ETA 2893-2 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 28,800 BPH high beat movement. (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: 42 hours.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
- Additional Items: Watch travel roll, wooden presentation box.
We Also Recommend
Celeste Rise - Mother-of-Pearl - Swiss Mvmt
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-01 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-02 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-04 - Swiss ETA 2824-2