Straton Tourer Triple Calendar (Black) 200m
The 43mm Straton Tourer Triple Calendar comes in a variety of colors, and both leather rally straps and a solid link bracelet are included, along with a convenient watch travel case.
We also sell the Straton Tourer GMT in both 40mm and 43mm formats.
Why We Love This Watch
The unique textured sunburst dial, with rays emanating from the center of the dial, and how it catches the light as the angle changes, is both mesmerizing and stunning. This design is continued on the bezel insert which cleverly follows the same colors and ray lines from the center. The entire design is really nicely balanced and symmetrical with the two deliciously curved case sides, (including mirror polished chamfered edges to accent the curves,) two symmetrical sub-dials, and date window centrally at 6 o'clock.
The colors and proportions on this timepiece are "just right" and we see some great attention to detail, including the equally balanced design of the twin crowns and pusher, which again blends so well with the case design. We provide this watch with both a solid link jubilee style bracelet, and vintage-style rally straps, which are color matched to the main dial color, and where the accent color on the stitching matches the same accent color on the dial.
Functionality-wise, the Straton Tourer Triple Calendar is hard to beat with an extremely reliable smooth high beat movement that works equally well if you consider this watch to be a diver or a dressier alternative, a triple calendar function with the day of the week, day of the month, and month of the year functions, 200 meter water rating, diver's 60 minute 120 click unidirectional bezel, a rotating chapter ring which can be used as a second time zone, scratch resistant domed sapphire glass, and Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 lume. We think Straton have another winner here.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Straton Tourer Triple Calendar Type B (Black).
- Complications: Triple calendar (weekday, day of month, month.) Second time zone via rotating chapter ring. Dive minutes timer via rotating bezel.
- Color Scheme: Black, silver and white with and orange accents. Green lume glow.
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 43mm (excluding crowns.)
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 48½mm. (The same as many 40mm watches.)
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 13.4mm.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel curved cushion case with a finely brushed silver colored finish, and mirror polished chamfered edges.
- Crowns: Matching signed triple crowns. The top crown (at 2 o'clock) is actually a pusher designed to look like a crown and is used to adjust the month. The central crown is used to wind and adjust the time, day of week and date. The bottom crown (at 4 o'clock) is used to adjust the second time zone by rotating the chapter ring.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel screw down case case back with latitude and longitude globe illustration.
- Dial Type: A textured sunburst dial with applied indices and logo, an edged inset date window at 6 o'clock, an outer track with sub-second markings, and two sub-dials, both with English abbreviated markings. The left sub-dial is for the days of the week and the right sub-dial is for the months of the year.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: 120 click unidirectional marine grade 316L stainless steel 60 minute dive bezel with hardened aluminium scratch resistant insert continuing the brushed sunburst color and effect of the dial. A rotating chapter ring below can be used for a second time zone.
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 on applied indices, hour minute and second hands, sub-dial hands, and bezel markings. C3 glows green, and is the strongest Swiss Super-LumiNova color.
- Straps Included: 1x set of 22mm vintage-style black leather rally straps with matching orange stitching and signed hardware. 1x 22mm solid link 316L marine grade stainless steel jubilee-style bracelet with a mix of finely brushed and mirror polished finishes, and a signed diver's clasp.
- Movement: 26 jewel Miyota 9122 automatic mechanical movement.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: 40 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Black
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-04 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-02 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-01 - Swiss ETA 2824-2