Spinnaker Spence SP-5039-06 + NATO
This timepiece comes with two straps that have been carefully matched to the watch: a vintage leather strap with water proofing treatment, and a NATO strap.
We also stock the Spinnaker Spence in a variety of colors: black and blue and stainless, black and gold, and sunburst green, gold, and black. This particular model features a sunburst green dial with gold-colored accents and case, and a black colored bezel insert.
Why We Love This Watch
Being named after Edward Lee Spence, a pioneering underwater archaeologist who studies shipwrecks and sunken treasure, is rather apt for this classic take on a vintage dive watch. Rather than offering novel features such as the fumé textured dials in some other Spinnaker vintage-inspired timepieces, the focus here is very much on a design with clean, classical lines, from the curve of the crown guards to having every minute marked on both the bezel and the inside of the chapter ring.
At under $200 for a 200 meter diver with some great color options and the ultra-reliable NH35A movement, and both a stylish vintage leather strap that's been treated with water proofing, plus a NATO strap, this is quite a steal.
- Type: Pseudo-microbrand watch.
- Reference: Spinnaker Spence SP-5039-06.
- Complications: Date at 3 o'clock.
- Color Scheme: Sunburst green watch face set in a gold-colored case with gold, black and white colored accents.
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 41½mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 47mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 16mm.
- Case: PVD gold-colored 316L marine grade stainless steel with screw down crown.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel with exhibition window.
- Dial Type: Deep sunburst green dial with gold-colored applied indices and hands with white lume.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant flat mineral glass.
- Bezel: 120 click black gold-colored unidirectional bezel with black insert, gold-colored markings & lumed pip.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm mottled green vintage-style genuine leather strap, plus 1x 22mm black and gold colored NATO strap.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
Watch Documentation / Papers
We Also Recommend
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-02 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Black (Triple Calendar)
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Navy Blue (Triple Calendar)
Relio Solstice Red - Sports Watch (Burgundy Fumé Sunburst)