Mr. Jones - The Hidden City (Limited Edition)
Why We Love This Watch
Mr. Jones Watches are famous for their quirky, fun and unique custom complications. This limited edition model has a Swiss movement and was designed by Crispin Jones, the founder of London-based Mr. Jones Watches.
The time is told by observing the position of either parrots or a bat flying over a tree. (Please see third image for details.) Strange as it may sound, the theme for this watch is an urban London view, where escaped exotic parrots have thrived and multiplied, and now live in London's parks, where also if you're lucky you can spot the occasional bat at night.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Mr. Jones Watches - The Hidden City.
- Complications: Unique custom complication for telling the time. During the day parrots fly over the tree to indicate the time, and at night, the parrots are replaced with a bat.
- Color Scheme: Silver-colored case with changing day and night scenery.
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM / 50 meters / 165 feet.
- Diameter: 37mm, excluding crown. (Unisex size.)
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 46mm.
- Lug Width: 18mm.
- Case: Marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Case Back: Marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Complex multi-layered custom dial.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant K1 crystal.
- Straps Included: 1x 18mm real leather strap. (Fits 15cm to 20½cm wrists.)
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 515-24H quartz movement.
- Hacks: Not applicable.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
We Also Recommend
Celeste Rise - Swiss Mvmt Mother-of-Pearl
Celeste Sailboat - Swiss Mvmt Mother-of-Pearl
Celeste Tree Frog - Swiss Mvmt Mother-of-Pearl