Mr. Jones - The Promise of Happiness
Why We Love This Watch
Mr. Jones Watches are famous for their quirky, fun and unique custom complications, where telling the time is secondary to the fun aspect. On this mechanical model you can tell the hour by looking at the sun, and the minutes by looking at the tiger's body.
The artwork for this timepiece was painted by Fanny Shorter.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Mr. Jones Watches - The Queen.
- Complications: Unique custom jumping hours complication and minutes complication.
- Color Scheme: Silver-colored case with jungle theme.
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM / 50 meters / 165 feet.
- Diameter: 37mm, excluding crown. (Unisex size.)
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 46mm.
- Lug Width: 18mm.
- Case: Marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Case Back: Marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Complex multi-layered custom dial.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant K1 crystal.
- Straps Included: 1x 18mm real leather Hirsch strap. (Fits 15cm to 20½cm wrists.)
- Movement: 20 jewel modified Seagull ST1721 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Not applicable.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.