BOLDR Odyssey Bronze Blue Limited Edition
We also carry other versions of the BOLDR Odyssey in both bronze and steel.
Why We Love This Watch
When you first see the packaging that this limited edition watch comes in, a clamshell case with foam cut-outs, you instantly know this timepiece means business. The epitome of a tool watch, the exceptionally well-built BOLDR Odyssey features a 500 meter / 1,650 feet water rating with helium escape valve, triple lock screw down crown, thick double domed sapphire glass with an anti-reflective coating, the ultra-reliable NH35A automatic movement, and both a premium aged Horween leather strap, and natural rubber dive strap.
Looks-wise, it doesn't disappoint either, with it's angular CuSn8 marine grade bronze case, generally considered best choice for developing a rich, warm patina, and a CuSn8 bronze 120 click diver's bezel that seems modeled on a diving helmet from the past. The vintage theme is also picked up on by the choice of Swiss Super-Luminova Old Radium lume, which is thickly applied on the indices.
The most outstanding feature however is the sunburst blue dial.
This model has proven to be extremely popular and we completely sold out of the timepieces we had in stock. We've ordered new stock which is expected to be shipped to us in May to June, 2019. Rather than listing these as sold out on our site in the meantime, as a convenience for our customers, we're making the quantity we ordered available for sale as a pre-order. Customers can now pay and reserve a watch in what is expected to be a limited supply.
Like all of our pre-orders, you're free to cancel your order (no reason required) and get a full refund at any time right up until we receive these watches and get them ready to ship out to you. When pre-order watches arrive, we usually turn them around within one business day and ship out via an express airmail service.
To learn more about pre-orders, please visit our pre-orders page.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: BOLDR Odyssey Bronze Blue.
- Limited Edition Size: 250 numbered pieces.
- Complications: Date at 6 o'clock position, rotating bezel.
- Color Scheme: Sunburst blue, with bronze and Old Radium markings.
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM / 500 meters / 1,650 feet.
- Diameter: 45½mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 53mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 14.2mm, excluding crystal, 16mm including crystal.
- Case: CuSn8 marine grade bronze.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Blue dial with brushed circular pattern giving a sunburst effect.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant double domed sapphire crystal.
- Bezel: 120 click CuSn8 marine grade bronze bezel with raised pips and inset markings for the first 15 minutes..
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova cream-colored Old Radium lume.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm Horween leather strap, and 1x 22mm natural rubber strap.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
BOLDR Odyssey Metal Blue (Swiss Movement)
BOLDR Odyssey Metal Red (Swiss Movement)
BOLDR Odyssey Bronze Meteo-Black LE (Meteorite)
BOLDR Odyssey Bronze Meteogray (Swiss Mvmt Meteorite)