BOLDR Odyssey Metal Blue (Swiss Movement)
We also carry other versions of the BOLDR Odyssey in both bronze and steel. This includes a red-dialed version of this watch with a black case and bracelet.
Why We Love This Watch
The BOLDR Odyssey Metal Blue is the second generation of BOLDR's exceptionally popular large professional dive watch series, the BOLDR Odyssey. As well as having all of the great features of it's predecessors, such as a 500 meter water rating, double domed sapphire crystal, and helium escape valve, BOLDR have upped their game here even further with new features such as:
- An even more accurate Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement.
- Two color Swiss Super-Luminova lume, with the minute hand and bezel pip in a different color to the rest of the dial and other hands to help show elapsed time at a glance.
- An eye-catching textured fumé dial that gradually changes from a very dark hue on the edge to a bold blue in the center.
- A custom 316L marine grade steel bracelet that very nicely picks up on the chunky tool watch feel of the Odyssey.
- A diver's extension clasp, with a ratcheting extension enabling the wearer to resize their bracelet on the fly. Originally designed with wet suits in mind, this is a very convenient feature for desk divers too, who can wear their watch a little looser in hot weather, or tighten up for when exercising.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: BOLDR Odyssey Metal Blue.
- Complications: Date at 6 o'clock position, rotating bezel.
- Color Scheme: Blue and steel with white accents.
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM / 500 meters / 1,650 feet.
- Diameter: 45½mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 52mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 14½mm, excluding crystal, 16mm including crystal.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Textured blue fumé gradient dial with white indices.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant double domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: 120 click 316L marine grade stainless steel bezel with raised pips.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova with BGW9 (blue) on the dial indices and hour and second hands, and C3 (green) on the minute hand and bezel pip.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm 316L marine grade stainless steel bracelet with diver's extension.
- Movement: 26 jewel Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Up to 38 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
Heitis Bronze Okeanos Explorer - Blue Ombre (Fume) Limited Edition
Heitis Bronze Okeanos Explorer - Bronze Ombre (Fume) Limited Ed.
Direnzo DRZ03 Eclipse (Grey-Black) - Swiss Made Limited Edition
Direnzo DRZ03 Eclipse (Blue Moon) - Swiss Made Limited Edition