Zelos Swordfish Bronze Blue Meteorite (Limited Edition)
This limited edition 42mm Zelos Swordfish Bronze Blue Meteorite dive watch is delivered in a wooden box and comes with a convenient watch travel roll capable of holding several watches.
Why We Love This Watch
The most striking feature of this 300 meter dive watch is the gorgeous blue meteorite dial which goes really well with the bronze case in our opinion. Typically meteorite dials tend to be grey or black, giving this watch an added interest, and the coloring here on the dial perfectly matches the coloring on the ceramic bezel insert.
There are meteorites and then there are meteorites, and the meteorite used here is the most desirable one possible. The slice of meteorite that makes up the dial comes from the planetoid core of the Muonionalustra meteorite, which is the oldest discovered meteorite on earth, and we think the best choice for a striking conversation piece. It also contains some very rare elements, including stishovite, an exceptionally rare mineral that has only ever been found in a few meteorite impact structures.
The intriguing Widmanstätten pattern of lines texturing the surface of the dial can cause the color and reflectivity to change depending on the angle and light, as you can see in some of our photographs, which are all of the same watch. The view at night is equally interesting as Zelos are famed for their very strong Swiss lume, covering all of the markings on the dial and bezel.
Last but by no means least, Zelos are famous for producing very robust dive watches that anyone serious about diving would be comfortable wearing. The 300 meter water rating, strong lume, scratch resistant sapphire crystal, scratch resistant ceramic bezel, and ultra-reliable automatic movement, along with the marine grade CuSn8 bronze case also make this a very desirable timepiece, not to mention a great value too.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Zelos Swordfish Bronze Blue Meteorite.
- Color Scheme: Blue meteorite, with matching blue ceramic bezel, bronze case, and white markers.
- Limited Edition Size: 150 individually numbered timepieces.
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM / 300 meters / 1KM / 1,000 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 48mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 13mm.
- Case: CuSn8 marine grade bronze with a mix of brushed and polished finishes.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Blue meteorite with applied indices.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Bezel: 120 click unidirectional CuSn8 marine grade bronze bezel with a lumed scratch resistant blue ceramic bezel insert. (2000 Vickers hardness.)
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova C3.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm pair of custom black tropic rubber dive straps with bronze hardware. 1x 22mm pair of waxed vintage-style Horween leather straps.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH38A automatic movement / Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
- Additional Items: Watch roll and wooden presentation box.
We Also Recommend
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-01 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-02 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Black (Triple Calendar)
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Navy Blue (Triple Calendar)