Zelos Nova Linen Silver - Swiss ETA 7001 Top Grade Mvmt LE
The Zelos Nova 38mm Linen Silver dress watch features a sophisticated dark silver-colored dial with cross-hatch textured patterning making it reminiscent of elegant fine linen writing paper. This is further accented by gilt hands and gilt applied indices, producing a luxurious silver and gold combination that aptly suits such a sophisticated dress watch.
This limited edition ships with both a 7-link bracelet and Horween leather straps, plus a convenient PU leather watch travel roll, Zelos warranty card, and wooden presentation box.
We also sell a wide variety of other colors, textures and patterns in the Zelos Nova range.
Why We Love This Watch
The stunning dial designs, all with a symmetrically placed seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock, speak for themselves. With a very thin case that is just 7mm tall, and a very light weight of ~44 grams, excluding straps, you'd be forgiven for thinking this was a quartz timepiece. Inside however, beats an exceptionally reliable top grade Swiss ETA 7001 hand-wound movement, formerly known as the Peseux 7001, which features a 45 hour power reserve, not to mention Côtes de Genève finishing and blued screws, which can be admired through the sapphire crystal exhibition case back. This highly desirable movement has been used by timepiece manufacturers such as Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Christopher Ward, Junghans, Longines, Maurice Lacroix, Montblanc, Nomos, Omega, and Tissot.
As you might expect from Zelos, a watch microbrand famous for their robust dive watches, the Zelos Nova features a 100 meter water rating, the same as in many dive watches, and a scratch resistant vintage-style boxed sapphire crystal covering the dial, which also sports Swiss Super-LumiNova lume. With both a 38mm diameter and a lot of presence, this exceptional dress watch is perfect for both small and medium sized men's wrists, but also can be a great cross-over thin and light timepiece for ladies who are comfortable wearing a 38mm and are looking for something different.
The limited edition size of the Zelos Nova Linen Silver is only 100 timepieces.
- Type: Microbrand watch. Dress watch.
- Reference: Zelos Nova 38mm Linen Silver.
- Limited Edition Size: 100 timepieces, with number engraved on case back.
Color Scheme: Silver-colored dial base with linen-paper-like texture, gilt (gold-colored) applied indices and hands, charcoal colored outer track and sub-dial markers, silver sunburst sub-dial, BGW9 lume, (white, glows blue,) stainless steel case with mix of brushed and polished finishes.
Complications: Seconds hand sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Diameter: 38mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 44mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 7mm, excluding crystal, 8½mm including crystal.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel case with a brushed finished and contrasting polished finish on the bezel. Signed crown.
- Case Back: Sapphire crystal exhibition window in a 316L marine grade stainless steel screw down case back showing unique serial number. The exhibition case back also nicely shows-off the hand wound Swiss ETA 7001 movement, which has both blued screws and Côtes de Genève finishing on the plates.
- Dial Type: Silver colored-dial base with subtle cross-hatch patterning reminiscent of linen writing paper. Gilt (gold-colored) applied indices and hands. Charcoal colored outer track and sub-dial markers. Silver sunburst seconds sub-dial with concentric snailing at 6 o'clock.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant boxed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: Fixed bezel design with a mix of brushed and polished finishes.
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova BGW9 lume on hour indices and hour and minute hands. White color in daylight with a blue glow in the dark when charged.
- Bracelet Included: 20mm solid link 316L steel bracelet with screwed links in the style of a 7-link bracelet. Comes with a double push release butterfly clasp.
Leather Straps Included: 20mm pair of black Horween Chromexcel leather straps with vintage style white stitching, quick-release pins, and signed Zelos buckle. Horween is the oldest US tannery in operation and provides one of the most desirable of all watch strap leathers.
Movement: Top grade Swiss Made new ETA/Peseux 7001 17 hand wound movement with 17 jewels. This highly desirable historic movement has been used by timepiece manufacturers such as Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Christopher Ward, Junghans, Longines, Maurice Lacroix, Montblanc, Nomos, Omega, and Tissot, and is very nicely finished, with blued screws and Côtes de Genève decorations.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH. (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: No.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: No.
- Power Reserve: 45 hours.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
- Additional Items: Watch travel roll, wooden presentation box.
We Also Recommend
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Black (Triple Calendar) with Ceramic Dial
Relio Solstice Red - Sports Watch (Burgundy Fumé Sunburst)
Relio Solstice Teal - Sports Watch (Blue-Green Sunburst)
Ballast Trafalgar BL-3133-01 (Rotate Bezel to Wind/Adjust)