Zelos Helmsman 2 Bronze Blue (Limited Edition)
This watch is delivered in a wooden box and comes with a convenient watch travel roll capable of holding several watches. We also offer a version with a meteorite dial as well.
Why We Love This Watch
Based on the historic Super Compressor design of the 1960s, this 300 meter diver has some seriously sexy curves in a CuSn8 marine grade bronze case, which is generally considered the best type of bronze for developing a rich, warm patina. As well as being a serious tool watch with the ultra-reliable NH35A automatic movement and double domed sapphire glass, it's an elegant-looking timepiece too, with it's multi-layered design and dual crowns, both of which are lumed with the Zelos logo, and fully lumed inner rotating chapter ring. The most outstanding feature however is it's very strong sunburst blue dial, which is truly eye-catching.
The Story Behind This Watch
The original Zelos Helmsman was the watch that first rocketed Zelos to success back in 2014. Since then the design has been refined and gone through no less than 5 iterations, before finally culminating in the Zelos Helmsman 2.
Please be advised that most diver models from Zelos tend to sell out quickly during the first few weeks, especially their bronze cased offerings.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Zelos Helmsman 2 Bronze Blue.
- Limited Edition Size: 200 numbered pieces.
- Complications: Date at 3 o'clock position, rotating chapter ring.
- Color Scheme: Sunburst blue, with bronze, white, and black.
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM / 300 meters / 1,000 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 48½mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 13.5mm, excluding crystal.
- Case: CuSn8 marine grade bronze.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Sunburst blue with applied indices and layered chapter ring.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant double domed sapphire crystal.
- Bezel: Fixed CuSn8 bronze bezel. Fully lumed inner chapter ring with 60 minute dive timer markings rotatable via secondary crown.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova blue BGW9 lume.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm Horween leather strap, and 1x 22mm natural rubber strap, with spring bar tool included too.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
We Also Recommend
BOLDR Odyssey Metal Blue (Swiss Movement)
Celeste Rise - Mother-of-Pearl - Swiss Mvmt
Draken Kalahari Limited Edition (Black Dial, Black Case)
Elegantsis JSK Pyrite Ore Exclusive Bundle (Swiss Mvmt)