Zelos Great White 1000M Bronze Meteorite (1km, Swiss Mvmt)
The limited edition 44mm Zelos Great White 1000M Bronze Meteorite is delivered in a wooden box and comes with a convenient watch travel roll capable of holding several watches. We also offer a stainless steel version as well with a stainless bracelet.
Why We Love This Watch
Not only is this a 1km dive watch, and from a famous and highly collectible microbrand, a pretty major talking point in itself, but the Zelos Great White 1000M Bronze Meteorite also has, in our opinion, a dial made from the most desirable meteorite possible.
The slice of meteorite that makes up the dial comes from the planetoid core of the Muonionalustra meteorite, which is the oldest discovered meteorite on earth, and we think the best choice for a striking conversation piece. It also contains some very rare elements, including stishovite, an exceptionally rare mineral that has only ever been found in a few meteorite impact structures.
The intriguing Widmanstätten pattern of lines texturing the surface of the dial can cause the color and reflectivity to change depending on the angle and light, varying from dark charcoal, to a more reflective metallic graphite or silver. The view at night is equally interesting as Zelos watches are famed for their very strong Swiss lume, covering all of the markings on the dial and bezel, and even the logo on the crown, a hallmark of the Zelos design DNA.
Last but by no means least, Zelos are famous for producing very robust dive watches that anyone serious about diving would be comfortable wearing. The combination of the 1km deep water rating, strong lume, scratch resistant sapphire crystal, scratch resistant ceramic bezel, and reliable Swiss automatic movement, along with the marine grade CuSn8 bronze case also make this a very desirable timepiece, not to mention a great value too.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Zelos Great White 1000M Bronze Meteorite.
- Color Scheme: Black meteorite, with bronze case, white markers, and black bezel.
- Limited Edition Size: 100 individually numbered timepieces.
- Water Resistance: 100 ATM / 1,000 meters / 1KM / 3,280 feet.
- Diameter: 44mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 16½mm.
- Case: CuSn8 marine grade bronze with lumed crown.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Black meteorite with applied indices.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Bezel: 120 click unidirectional fully lumed black ceramic bezel with a brushed finish.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova C3 and BGW9 lume.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm set of black tropic rubber straps with bronze hardware.
- Movement: 26 jewel Swiss Sellita SW200 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Up to 38 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
We Also Recommend
Celeste Rise - Mother-of-Pearl - Swiss Mvmt
Elegantsis JSK Pyrite Ore Exclusive Bundle (Swiss Mvmt)
Elegantsis JSK Rhodium Omega - Limited Edition (Swiss Mvmt)
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-01 - Swiss ETA 2824-2