Spinnaker Wreck SP-5051-03 (Antiqued)
Why We Love This Watch
The Spinnaker Wreck has some very unique design features, incorporating a playful mix of vibrant modern colors with a vintage theme that includes an unusual antiqued finish on the marine grade 316L steel case, and unique striations on the dial that resembled a scratched surface. As well as having such a distinctive look, these timepieces are highly practical, with features such as the ultra-reliable NH35A automatic movement, a 100 meter water rating, and a vintage-style genuine leather strap that has been subjected to a water-proofing treatment.
At under $200 USD, the Wreck is anything but, and offers an unbeatable combination of colorful and unique styling, practicality, and a low price.
- Type: Pseudo-microbrand watch.
- Reference: Spinnaker Wreck SP-5051-03.
- Complications: Date at 3 o'clock.
- Color Scheme: Grey dial and dark green bezel with antiqued black finish stainless steel, and brown straps, with white, yellow, and black accents.
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Diameter: 44mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 14mm.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with antique finishing.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel with exhibition window.
- Dial Type: Silver grey graphite colored dial with unusual decorative striations and applied indices.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant flat mineral glass.
- Bezel: 120 click dark green unidirectional bezel with yellow & white markings & lumed pip.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm brown vintage-style genuine leather straps with water proof treatment and black threads.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
Watch Documentation / Papers
We Also Recommend
Celeste Rise - Mother-of-Pearl - Swiss Mvmt
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-01 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-02 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-04 - Swiss ETA 2824-2