Spinnaker Croft SP-5058-03 (Textured Black Fumé Dial)
We stock the Spinnaker Croft in a range of colors: black, blue, and brown/chocolate. This particular model features a black fumé dial with a black leather strap.
Why We Love This Watch
The Spinnaker Croft is an attractive, vintage-themed 43mm diver, named after Robert Croft, a U.S. Navy diving instructor who was the first person to free-dive to a depth of over 200 feet.
Common to some of the other vintage-themed divers from Spinnaker, the dial features a heavily-textured watch face, which adds a lot of interest. Spinnaker have also applied a vintage fumé effect, with the dial colors slowly graduating from a darker outer rim to a lighter center, and further interest is added by the small seconds sub-dial, with a snailed guilloché pattern, and a vintage round cyclops window for the date. Lots to see when you take a closer look.
Good looks aside, this is also a very robust 150 meter diver with sapphire glass and the ultra-reliable Miyota 8 movement. The combination of all of the design features on the dial and robustness make this an extremely good value in our opinion.
- Type: Pseudo-microbrand watch.
- Reference: Spinnaker Croft SP-5058-03.
- Complications: Date at 3 o'clock with round cyclops window, snailed guilloché sub-dial with seconds hand.
- Color Scheme: Gradiated fumé black dial set in a stainless steel case with a black leather strap.
- Water Resistance: 15 ATM / 150 meters / 500 feet.
- Diameter: 43mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 51mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 14mm, excluding crystal.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with screw down crown.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel with exhibition window.
- Dial Type: Gradiated and textured vintage fumé dial with applied indices and darker color on the outside and lighter color towards the middle.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal.
- Bezel: 120 click unidirectional bezel with lumed pip.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm black vintage-style genuine leather strap.
- Movement: 21 jewel Miyota 8218 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: No.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Black (Triple Calendar) with Ceramic Dial
Relio Solstice Red - Sports Watch (Burgundy Fumé Sunburst)
Relio Solstice Teal - Sports Watch (Blue-Green Sunburst)
Ballast Trafalgar BL-3133-01 (Rotate Bezel to Wind/Adjust)