Spinnaker Bradner SP-5057-03
We stock the Spinnaker Bradner in a range of colors: black, sunburst blue, and sunburst green. This particular model features a sunburst blue dial with black leather strap.
Why We Love This Watch
The Spinnaker Bradner is an attractive 42mm diver featuring a vintage super-compressor style case, sunburst dial, and dual crown, with an inner bezel that rotates. Apart from these features, which are normally found on more expensive timepieces, the Bradner is also a very robust watch, sporting a sapphire crystal, 316L marine grade stainless steel, a 150 meter water rating, and the ultra-reliable NH35A movement, which for many is the preferred movement in their divers. A lot of attention to detail has gone into the design. For example the stylish vintage-style hand-stitched leather strap has been treated for water-proofing and the Swiss Super-Luminova lume has been thickly applied and contrasted for easy reading. We think this timepiece offers phenomenal value for money.
- Type: Pseudo-microbrand watch.
- Reference: Spinnaker Bradner SP-5057-03.
- Complications: Date at 3 o'clock, rotating inner bezel with second crown.
- Color Scheme: Sunburst blue dial set in a stainless steel case with a black leather strap.
- Water Resistance: 15 ATM / 150 meters / 500 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 14mm, excluding crystal.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel in a vintage compressor style with a double crown.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel with exhibition window.
- Dial Type: Sunburst black with thickly applied lume.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal.
- Bezel: Fixed outer bezel with bi-directional rotating inner timing bezel.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova.
- Straps Included: 1x 20mm black vintage-style genuine leather strap that has been treated for water proofing and hand-stitched.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
Watch Documentation / Papers
We Also Recommend
Advisor AstroHelm V1 (Limited Edition)
Advisor AstroHelm V2 (Limited Edition)