Relio Solstice - Red Sports Watch (Burgundy Fumé Sunburst)
This is the red version of the Relio Solstice, and features an outstanding sunburst deep burgundy dial with a fumé gradient effect, graduating from an almost black on the outside of the dial to a more colorful central dial. We also carry a teal version of the Relio Solstice.
Why We Love This Watch
The Relio Solstice Red epitomizes everything we look for in a microbrand sports watch, with the stunning good looks of a dress watch that is beautifully proportioned with a balanced design, understated innovative features such as the indices arrangement or elegantly recessed watch case sides that set this microbrand apart from the mainstream, and gradient sunburst dial colors that really pop without being loud. All this meshed with true field watch capabilities with a rugged and reliable high beat movement, 100 meters of water resistance with a screw down crown, scratch resistant sapphire crystal on both the front and back of the watch, including multiple layers of AR coating, BGW9 Swiss Super-LumiNova lume, and a solid link bracelet with milled diver's clasp containing a double push button release and micro-adjustments.
We really love the Relio Solstice Red, and appreciate the classic design and great attention to detail, from the strong taper on the elegant solid H-link bracelet (from 20mm to 16mm) with screwed pins, to the clean and symmetrical dial design with a unique arrangement of chisel-point indices. Even the 38mm size is just perfect for the sports / dress watch role, and with under 12mm of height, this versatile timepiece can easily slip under the sleeves of a business suit, or be the light field watch for all your adventures, from the boardroom to the beach and beyond.
- Reference: Relio Solstice Red.
Type: Microbrand watch, dress watch, sports watch.
Color Scheme: Burgundy red dial with black fumé edging and white markings.
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Diameter: 38mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 46mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 11.8mm.
Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with a highly polished bezel contrasting with a brushed case. Recessed case sides add an additional stylistic element.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel screw down case back with scratch resistant sapphire crystal exhibition case back.
- Dial Type: Fumé gradient dial with applied indices.
- Glass Type: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with multiple layers of AR coating.
- Bezel: Fixed highly polished steel bezel.
- Crown: Screw-down signed crown with crown guard.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova BGW9. (Glows blue in the dark when charged.)
- Straps Included: Solid H-link steel bracelet tapering from 20mm to 16mm with screwed pins and a milled and signed divers' clasp that includes a double push release and micro-adjustments.
- Movement: 24 jewel Miyota 9039 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: 42 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Black (Triple Calendar)
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Navy Blue (Triple Calendar)
Albert Villa 1920s Grande Seconde (Art Deco) Limited Edition
Albert Villa 1920s Petite Seconde LE (Swiss ETA 7001 Mvmt)