Relio Solstice Noir - Sports Watch (Black Sunburst Dial)
This is the black version of the Relio Solstice, the Relio Solstice Noir, and features an outstanding black dial with a very strong sunburst effect. See all of our Relio Solstice colors.
Why We Love This Watch
The Relio Solstice Noir epitomizes everything we look for in a microbrand sports watch, with the stunning good looks of a dress watch that is beautifully proportioned with a balanced design, understated innovative features such as the indices arrangement or elegantly recessed watch case sides that set this microbrand apart from the mainstream, and sunburst dial colors that really pop without being loud. All this meshed with true field watch capabilities with a rugged and reliable high beat movement, 100 meters of water resistance with a screw down crown, scratch resistant sapphire crystal on both the front and back of the watch, including multiple layers of AR coating, BGW9 Swiss Super-LumiNova lume, and a solid link bracelet with milled diver's clasp containing a double push button release and micro-adjustments.
We really love the Relio Solstice Noir, and appreciate the classic design and great attention to detail, from the strong taper on the elegant solid H-link bracelet (from 20mm to 16mm) with screwed pins, to the clean and symmetrical dial design with a unique arrangement of chisel-point indices. Even the 38mm size is just perfect for the sports / dress watch role, and with under 12mm of height, this versatile timepiece can easily slip under the sleeves of a business suit, or be the light field watch for all your adventures, from the boardroom to the beach and beyond.
The following are independent video reviews of other Relio Solstice colors. The Relio Solstice Noir is a newer color choice, and we haven't seen any third party videos of it yet. These videos should still be helpful to give you a good idea about this watch.
- Reference: Relio Solstice Noir.
Type: Microbrand watch, dress watch, sports watch.
Color Scheme: Black dial with strong sunburst effect and white markings.
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Diameter: 38mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 46mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 11.8mm.
Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with a highly polished bezel contrasting with a brushed case. Recessed case sides add an additional stylistic element.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel screw down case back with scratch resistant sapphire crystal exhibition case back.
- Dial Type: Sunburst dial with applied indices.
- Glass Type: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with multiple layers of AR coating.
- Bezel: Fixed highly polished steel bezel.
- Crown: Screw-down signed crown with crown guard.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova BGW9. (Glows blue in the dark when charged.)
- Straps Included: Solid H-link steel bracelet tapering from 20mm to 16mm with screwed pins and a milled and signed divers' clasp that includes a double push release and micro-adjustments.
- Movement: 24 jewel Miyota 9039 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: 42 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
Ocean Crawler Core Diver (Textured Black) LE - 600m Swiss Mvmt (Regulated)
Zelos Spearfish - Forged Carbon LE - Swiss La Joux‑Perret Regulated Mvmt
Zelos Great White V2 - Forged Carbon Limited Edition
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Black (Triple Calendar)