Ocean Crawler Core Diver (Textured Black) LE - 600m Swiss Mvmt (Regulated)
The 44mm textured black Ocean Crawler Core Diver is a limited edition of just 100 timepieces and features a regulated Swiss SW200 movement, with all of the following straps included:
- Color matched hand-made black stingray straps with orange accent stitching.
- Color matched charcoal black textured leather straps with orange accent stitching that are more traditional in style. Please note that these straps are not normally included and are an extra we've arranged for our customers.
- A quality steel shark mesh bracelet with ratcheting micro-adjustments on the clasp that are conveniently operated by a push button. (No tools required.)
Why We Love This Watch
This is a 600 meters (2,000 feet / 60 ATM!) dive watch that gives us the best of two worlds: unusual and exotic eye-catching good looks that are carefully understated to maintain a sophisticated elegance that makes this a very dressy dive watch, combined with a beast of a tool watch that is clearly engineered for extreme environments.
As a tool watch capable of deeper dives than most, all of the features we'd like to see are present here, such as an automatic helium escape valve, a 4mm thick scratch resistant sapphire crystal, a scratch resistant sapphire bezel insert filled with the same Swiss Super-LumiNova lume as the dial, a beefy shark mesh bracelet with ratcheting diver's extension, and inside, a robust Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic mechanical movement that has been carefully regulated for better accuracy. Each of these Ocean Crawler Textured Black Core Divers comes with a 5 year timekeeping guarantee.
On the outside, the goods looks speak for themselves. We have some unusual major indices markings at 3, 9 and 12 and a beautifully textured fume gradient dial that is quite eye catching, with orange accents. Switching from the shark mesh bracelet to either the carefully color matched leather straps for a more traditional look, or the exotic stingray straps which really make this design even more eye catching, compliments the dial design beautifully. This is one of our favorite divers.
- Type: Microbrand dive watch.
- Reference: Ocean Crawler Textured Black Core Diver.
- Limited Edition Size: 100 individually numbered timepieces.
Water Resistance: 60 ATM / 600 meters / 2,000 feet.
- Diameter: 44mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 15½mm.
- Complications: Date window nicely balanced for symmetry at 6 o'clock.
- Color Scheme: Predominantly black with white and with additional orange accents.
Dial Design: Fume textured dial graduating from a darker exterior to a lighter interior with a textured ray pattern set with white triangular major indices that glow green. Sword shaped hour and minute hands with white fill that glows green and black edging. Orange second hand with matching lume to main hands. Black chapter ring with white markings and four orange accents. Date window symmetrically placed at 6 o'clock.
Dial Glass: Scratch resistant 4mm thick domed sapphire crystal with AR coating.
Bezel: 120 click unidirectional dive watch bezel with 60 minute markings in a scratch resistant sapphire insert. Insert background is black, apart from the first 20 minutes which have an orange accent background. Minute markings are lumed and match the color scheme of the major indices on the dial.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel screw down case back with oil pressed illustration and limited edition serial number.
- Case: Marine grade 316L stainless steel case with finely brushed finish accented by a mirror polished chamfered, with an automatic helium escape valve centrally set on the side opposite the screw down crown.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova C3 lume, the brightest Super-Luminova color.
Movement: 26 jewel Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic mechanical movement. Please note that this movement has been regulated by a trained watchsmith to run at a greater accuracy than stock factory movements.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Up to 38 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years.
We Also Recommend
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Black (Triple Calendar) with Ceramic Dial
Relio Solstice Red - Sports Watch (Burgundy Fumé Sunburst)
Relio Solstice Teal - Sports Watch (Blue-Green Sunburst)
Relio Solstice Copper - Sports Watch (Salmon Sunburst)