Ocean Crawler Core Diver (Blue/Orange) LE - 600m Swiss Mvmt (Regulated)
The 44mm blue/orange Ocean Crawler Core Diver V3 is a limited edition of just 100 timepieces and features a regulated Swiss SW200 movement with the following straps included:
- A quality steel shark mesh bracelet with ratcheting micro-adjustments on the clasp that are conveniently operated by a push button. (No tools required.)
- A pair of orange rubber dive straps.
Why We Love This Watch
This blue and orange Ocean Crawler Core Diver screams summer beach fun, with it's sunburst blue dial that plays with the light and an eye catching cheerful yachting color scheme that works beautifully. Little wonder then that Ocean Crawler have told us it is their most popular model.
Good looks aren't everything when it comes to dive watches, so it's nice to know too that this model is not just for desk divers, with a very deep 600 meters (2,000 feet / 60 ATM!) water resistance rating that has carefully been tested on every single watch. As you can expect from a professional dive watch, other features include an automatic helium escape valve, seven layers of very generous Swiss Super-LumiNova lume, a 4mm thick scratch resistant sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating, and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal bezel insert to match.
Inside beats a robust Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic mechanical movement that has been carefully regulated by Ocean Crawler in their own shop for better accuracy, so it's great to see that each of these Ocean Crawler Blue/Orange Core Diver V3s comes with a 5 year timekeeping guarantee. However, the icing on the cake here is, we think, the extremely convenient ratcheting diver's extension on the shark mesh bracelet which can allow you to resize the bracelet on the fly while it is still on your wrist. This is an elegant and fun looking watch that is very practical too, and ready to dive into some of life's adventures with you.
- Type: Microbrand dive watch.
- Reference: Ocean Crawler Blue/Orange Core Diver V3.
- Limited Edition Size: 100 individually numbered timepieces.
Water Resistance: 60 ATM / 600 meters / 2,000 feet.
- Diameter: 44mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 15½mm.
- Complications: Date window nicely balanced for symmetry at 6 o'clock.
- Color Scheme: Sunburst blue dial with orange accents and white markings.
- Dial Design: Sunburst blue dial with silver-colored applied indices filled with white lume that glows green. Sword shaped hour and minute hands filled with the same lume, with the minute and second hand edged in orange and the hour hand edged in black. Contrasting orange chapter ring with complimenting black markings. Date window symmetrically placed at 6 o'clock.
Dial Glass: Scratch resistant 4mm thick domed sapphire crystal with AR coating.
Bezel: 120 click unidirectional dive watch bezel with 60 minute markings in a scratch resistant sapphire insert. Insert background is blue, apart from the first 20 minutes which have an orange accent background. Minute markings are lumed and match the color scheme of the major indices on the dial.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel screw down case back with oil pressed illustration and limited edition serial number.
- Case: Marine grade 316L stainless steel case with finely brushed finish accented by a mirror polished chamfered, with an automatic helium escape valve centrally set on the side opposite the screw down crown.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova C3 lume, the brightest Super-Luminova color.
- Bracelet Included: A steel shark mesh bracelet. Clasp has a double pusher release, plus a ratcheting diver's extension for micro-adjustments which also has a double pusher release, allowing on the fly resizing while the bracelet is on your wrist.
- Straps Included: A pair of orange silicon rubber dive straps.
Movement: 26 jewel Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic mechanical movement. Please note that this movement has been regulated by a trained watchsmith to run at a greater accuracy than stock factory movements.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Up to 38 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years.
We Also Recommend
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Black (Triple Calendar) with Ceramic Dial
Relio Solstice Red - Sports Watch (Burgundy Fumé Sunburst)
Relio Solstice Teal - Sports Watch (Blue-Green Sunburst)
Aerotec Ace - Vintage Brown (CuSn8 Bronze)