Ocean Crawler Core Diver - Blacked Out Limited Edition - 600m Swiss Mvmt (Regulated)
This limited edition Ocean Crawler Core Diver is known as the Blacked Out model, and comes in a convenient travel case with both a polished mesh bracelet and a pair of canvas straps.
Why We Love This Watch
We love the stunning good looks of this 44mm diver, along with an uncommon choice of colors and mix of finely brushed and polished finishes, which together work extremely well, and are subdued enough to make this a rather dressy diver.
However, even more than that, what is under the hood has us the most excited. Ocean Crawler have made sure that the Swiss automatic movement is carefully regulated by a trained watchmaker for an even greater accuracy than is the norm on these already great Swiss movements. Every watch, without exception, has been immersed in water and pressure tested up to a water resistance rating of 2,000 feet, something most microbrands don't do. Ocean Crawler even go so far as to test each watch with ten different shock tests, the severest of which is the 6,000G impact hammer test, hundreds of times more g-force than in typical car crash tests. Ocean Crawler is a very apt name indeed for this brand, as you can feel comfortable traversing the ocean floor wearing one of these timepieces.
The specs on the Blacked Out Ocean Crawler Core Diver are equally impressive. The helium escape valve here actually adds to the balanced look of the design. The sapphire glass is 4mm thick. The Swiss Super-Luminova C3 lume, (the brightest color,) is seven layers thick on the ceramic sapphire glass bezel. We think you get the picture. Little wonder that this watch microbrand is comfortable providing a five year manufacturer's warranty with each watch, something you can take advantage of through The Microbrand Store™ as an Ocean Crawler authorized dealer.
With only 100 of the Blacked Out Core Divers being made in a limited edition, this is a fairly rare timepiece that we expect to sell out quickly. Ocean Crawler have a history of releasing new models continuously, with existing models selling so fast that it can be as hard for a retailer to line some up as it can be for a collector. Our advice: If you love the design as much as us, don't hesitate or you may miss an opportunity to land one. We have bought all of the remaining stock so once we're sold out, that's it folks!
Some video reviews may be of a different color Ocean Crawler Core Diver.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Ocean Crawler Core Diver - Blacked Out.
- Limited Edition Size: 100 individually numbered timepieces.
- Complications: Date window at 6 o'clock.
- Color Scheme: Gunmetal colored dial, with black gloss bezel, in a silver-colored case.
- Water Resistance: 60 ATM / 600 meters / 2,000 feet.
- Diameter: 44mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 15.6mm.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with silver colored finish in a subtle mix of finely brushed and mirror polished surfaces. Includes a helium escape valve.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel with individual serial number.
- Dial Type: Gunmetal colored dial and sloped chapter ring with applied indices and Swiss Super-Luminova C3 lume.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant 4mm thick sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: 120 click unidirectional glossy black scratch resistant ceramic sapphire bezel insert with 7 layers of Swiss Super-Luminova C3 lume. The bezel is blacked out in a minimalistic style, apart from the primary lumed marker, giving this model its name.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova C3 lume, which is the brightest Super-Luminova color.
- Straps Included: A polished mesh bracelet plus a pair of canvas straps.
- Movement: 26 jewel Swiss Sellita SW200 automatic mechanical movement. Please note that this movement has been regulated by a trained watchsmith to run at a greater accuracy than stock factory movements.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Up to 38 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years.
We Also Recommend
Direnzo DRZ03 Eclipse (Grey-Black) - Swiss Made Limited Edition
Direnzo DRZ03 Eclipse (Blue Moon) - Swiss Made Limited Edition
Direnzo DRZ03 Eclipse (Burgundy Red) - Swiss Made LE
Gruppo Gamma Vanguard AN-18 Mk IV - Swiss ETA 2824-2