Mercer Brigadier Automatic Dress Watch
Built and tested in the USA, the Brigadier dress watch comes in a choice of two color schemes:
- White : A classic white faced watch with polished case and onion crown.
- Navy Blue: A deep blue faced watch with polished case and onion crown.
We also carry Mercer's Brigadier chronograph in the same styles.
Why We Love This Watch
For microbrand watch collectors, this is the first model that Mercer came out with in 2014 which shot them into the limelight. It's still their best seller and it's easy to see why as, although it's an understated timepiece, it has a strong modern take on the semi-casual American dress watch that can cross over into being a field watch.
With refined features such as the waffle pattern guilloché patterning, multi-layered design, onion crown with star, plus distinctive hands and bezel that are Mercer's trademark, this watch looks good with a suit. However, with a 100 meter water rating, the ultra-reliable NH35A movement, screw down crown, sapphire glass, and lumed hands, indices, and chapter ring with clear and easy to read dial, it makes for a great outdoors or activity watch too.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Mercer Brigadier BRIGW & BRIGN.
- Complications: Date at 3 o'clock position.
- Color Schemes: White/silver & Blue/silver.
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 12mm.
- Case: Marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Case Back: Exhibition case back.
- Dial Type: Central guilloché pattern with applied indices.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: Polished marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm soft suede strap.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
- Documentation: Owner's Manual.