Henry Archer Nordsø - Ecru Sepia LE (Champagne Dial)
This is the 40mm Henry Archer Nordsø Ecru Sepia, a 200 meter dive watch, which features a fantastic champagne-colored sunburst dial. See all of our Henry Archer Nordsø colors.
Why We Love This Watch
Rare Limited Edition
We love the small limited edition size of just 50 watches, which immediately makes this a conversation starter when someone asks you about this distinctive timepiece.
The at-a-glance beauty of this timepiece speaks for itself, with a careful choice of an unusual but tasteful dial color and very noticeable cyan accents. Look closer though and there is great attention to detail, from the gnurling on the crown that matches the gnurling on the edge of the bezel, to the mix of finely brushed finishes and mirror polished edges that nicely accent the thin profile. We love the semi-skeletonized hand-set with unusually rounded hand ends and the half second outer track with the subtle accents half-way between the indices, making this both a fun and stylish timepiece.
Engineering to Match
Despite having an automatic self-winding movement and an exhibition case-back, this 200 meter rated dive watch is surprisingly thin, with a slender 10½mm profile that includes the sapphire crystal. Henry Archer didn't cut corners, and it's great to see another scratch resistant sapphire crystal on the back as well, plus no less than six layers of anti-reflective coating. Also included is the brighter, longer lasting, and more expensive premium grade version of blue Swiss Super-LumiNova BGW9 lume.
What's with the Name?
Nordsø is Danish for "North Sea", the sea that lies between Great Britain and Denmark, and is we think a very apt name for a Danish microbrand's dive watch. With an English language alphabet, this can be written as Nordsoe, or sometimes Nordso.
Type: Microbrand dive watch.
- Reference: Henry Archer Nordsø Ecru Sepia.
- Limited Edition: Only 50 timepieces will have this color scheme.
Color Scheme: Champagne-colored sunburst dial with black bezel, black and white markings, and cyan accents.
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 40mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 47mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 10½mm, including crystal. (Very thin for an automatic dive watch.)
Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with a finely brushed finish accented by highly polished edges.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel screw down exhibition case back with scratch resistant sapphire crystal window.
- Dial: Champagne-colored soft sunburst dial with black outer track marked for half seconds with cyan accents. White filled applied indices and semi-skeletonized hands, all edged in a gold-color to compliment the dial color. Cyan-colored second hand. Black logo and model name followed by light red water resistance rating label.
- Dial Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with six layers of AR coating.
- Bezel: 120 click unidirectional rotating bezel with scratch resistant ceramic insert, and a gnurled side grip to match the gnurling on the crown. Major markings in white with cyan accent markings that match the second hand color and cyan accents on the dial's outer track.
- Crown: Screw-down crown with logo, and side gnurling that compliments the bezel grip gnurling.
Lume: Premium grade Swiss Super-LumiNova BGW9 lume.
(Glows blue in the dark when charged.)
- Bracelet Included: 316L stainless steel beads-of-rice bracelet with milled diver's safety clasp featuring double pushers and three micro-adjust positions.
- Movement: 24 jewel Miyota 9039 high beat automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: 42 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
Henry Archer Nordsø - Coral Cyan LE (Light Blue Dial)
Mitch Mason Maelstrom - Steel Blue Sunburst
RZE Resolute Super Compressor - Medallion Yellow (Titanium) LE
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-02 - Swiss ETA 2824-2