Direnzo DRZ03 Eclipse V2 Aqua Blue - Swiss Made
The Direnzo DRZ03 Eclipse V2 is a Swiss Made 40mm dive watch from our favorite genuine Swiss microbrand. We're stocking all of the colors in just the date window variant.
Why We Love This Watch
From Beach to Boardroom
It's easy to imagine wearing the Direnzo DRZ03 Aqua in a nice vacation setting, soaking up the sun somewhere surrounded by azure blue water to match the dial, perhaps sipping some cocktails. The light pastel blue dial screams summer fun. The Aqua though has a hidden aspect that we think is quite a bonus: It can also pair very nicely with a business suit and a white shirt, since the outer sector on the dish-shaped curved dial is a fume gradient that slowly changes color to white as your eye moves inwards. Combined with the white indices and hands, and refined dressy appearance with the choice of a silver-colored bezel, we still have a classic dressy diver here.
Direnzo's Attention to Detail
The Eclipse takes it's name from a solar eclipse where you see the sun's halo poking out from behind the moon. Direnzo have done a fantastic job emphasizing that by the use of of a darker disc to represent the moon in the middle of the dial with an outer area surrounding it that slowly changes from a darker outer edge to a lighter color closer to the inner disk. That in itself is a nice touch, but Direnzo have a second eclipse in store for the careful observer too, where the lollipop on the second hand passes precisely over the center of the date window, totally eclipsing it. There are also playful references to famous watch models from the past that collectors can discover as well, with Direnzo still very much coming up with their own aesthetic and unique take.
Engineering to Match
With excellent specifications such as a scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, Swiss Super-Luminova lume, 200 meters of water resistance, (double that of many dive watches,) and an upgraded elabore grade high beat Swiss movement with better accuracy and improved Incabloc shock protection, the Direnzo DRZ03 Eclipse V2 Aqua Blue is an elegant yet robust tool watch that can accompany you on all of life's everyday adventures.
- Type: Microbrand dive watch.
- Reference: Direnzo DRZ03 Eclipse V2 Aqua.
- Color Scheme: Light pastel blue / aqua blue with black and red markings, and black-edged applied indices and hands filled with white lume that glows blue.
- Complications: Date window at 6 o'clock with color matched date wheel.
Water Resistance: 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 40mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 48mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 12½mm, including crystal.
- Case: Marine grade 316L stainless steel case, with mix of brushed finishes and polished accents on the upper chamfered edges.
- Case Back: Marine grade 316L stainless steel screw down case back.
- Dial Type: Curved dish-shaped outer dial with a fume gradient effect that slowly changes color from a light blue to white as you move inward, giving the impression of a light source behind the slightly darker inner dial, which stylistically represents a solar eclipse occurring behind the moon. The white applied indices and hands are lumed to glow blue in darker conditions.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: Marine grade 316L stainless steel 120 click unidirectional dive bezel.
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova BGW9 lume. (Glows blue.)
- Bracelet Included: 20mm marine grade 316L stainless steel bracelet with screwed links, that tapers to 18mm at the clasp, and a milled divers clasp with double pushers and five micro-adjust positions.
- Movement: Swiss 26 jewel Sellita SW200-1 Elaboré grade automatic movement with Incabloc shock protection.
- Oscillation: High beat. 28,800 BPH. (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: 38 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years. We're an authorized dealer for this brand.
- Package Includes: Direnzo watch roll, warranty card, and cleaning cloth.
- Weight: 160 grams for the watch only, including all links on the bracelet.
We Also Recommend
Henry Archer Nordsø Horizon Blue (Deep Blue Sunburst Dial)
Henry Archer Nordsø Crimson Red (Sunburst Dial)
Henry Archer Nordsø Glacier Cyan (Sunburst Dial)
Henry Archer Nordsø Malachite - TMS Exclusive Limited Edition (Gemstone Dial)