Decima Scylla LE (Green) - 500m Swiss Mvmt CuSn8 Bronze - Exclusive Option
The limited edition Decima Scylla is an extremely rare CuSn8 bronze dive watch with a Swiss movement. Only 60 were made in total, roughly 20 of each color. (See all color options.) Each Decima Scylla Bronze Green dive watch comes with a choice of two different strap packages:
With Stock Straps Only
- Pair of sand-colored canvas straps with leather backing & matching CuSn8 bronze buckle.
- Pair of dark blue leather straps with brass buckle. Please note that neither the straps or buckle match the watch, which is why we strongly recommend our exclusive bundle.
With Stock Straps + Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive bundle is unique to The Microbrand Store™.
- Both pairs of stock straps as detailed above, plus the following.
- Pair of matching green leather straps with matching CuSn8 bronze buckle. *
- Pair of black silicon rubber dive straps with matching CuSn8 bronze buckle. *
- Spring bar tool for changing straps and spare set of spring bars.
- The Microbrand Store™ microfiber watch cleaning cloth.
* Steel buckles are included too so you can use these straps with other watches.
Why We Love This Watch
With roughly only 20 of each color ever made, and the only microbrand we know of coming from Albania, the 44mm Decima Scylla Bronze Green is quite the conversation piece. However, it is also as stunning as it is rare, with a beautiful teal/azure blue sunburst dial that reminds us of the Mediterranean sea. The dial also has a gradient fumé effect, slowly changing from a green outer edge that matches the bezel to such a striking blue color, and comes with a centrally set edged date window at six o'clock.
Such an unusual color combination works really well here and the uniqueness of the color combination is very much part of the appeal. The dial is set in an equally mesmerizing 8 sided bronze case, with a 12 sided angled ceramic bezel that follows and accentuates the steep angle of the high double-domed sapphire crystal. In short, this is one of the best looking microbrand dive watches we've seen, yet it is also a highly practical and robust tool watch with a very reliable Swiss automatic movement, half a kilometer water rating, and scratch resistant ceramic bezel and sapphire glass, where something like a diamond is needed to scratch them.
Extras are as you'd expect in such a nice watch, including a helium escape valve, thick Swiss Super-LumiNova lume on the applied indices and hands, and a very nicely engraved case back illustration of the legendary Scylla, an appropriate choice namesake here since the Scylla is a sea creature with twelve legs, matching the 12 bezel sides, and six heads. Six heads, 8 sided case, Decima, (decimal = 10,) 12 sided bezel and legs… All add to the story behind this highly collectible timepiece.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Decima Scylla Bronze Green.
- Limited Edition Size: 100 timepieces. (Only 60 made for all color combinations.)
- Complications: Edged date window at 6 o'clock, and helium escape valve.
- Color Scheme: Green and teal/azure blue with white and bronze accents.
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM / 500 meters / 1,640 feet.
- Diameter: 44mm, excluding 8mm crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 14mm excluding sapphire crystal.
- Case: Marine grade CuSn8 bronze 8 sided case. †
- Case Back: 316L marine grade steel screw down case back featuring an artistic engraved image of Scylla, a mythological sea creature.
- Dial Type: Radiant blue sunburst with fumé/gradient effect moving from a darker green on the outside to an azure blue in the middle. Applied indices.
- Dial Glass: High dome scratch resistant double-domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: 120 click unidirectional 12 sided scratch resistant blue ceramic bezel raised at an angle to match the contour of the high domed crystal.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova C3 lume on the hands, indices, and bezel.
- Movement: 26 jewel Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Up to 38 hours.
We Also Recommend
Direnzo DRZ03 Eclipse (Grey-Black) - Swiss Made Limited Edition
Ocean Crawler Core Diver - Blacked Out Limited Edition - 600m Swiss Mvmt (Regulated)
Decima Scylla LE (Blue) - 500m Swiss Mvmt CuSn8 Bronze - Exclusive Option
Gruppo Gamma Vanguard AN-18 Mk IV - Swiss ETA 2824-2