BOLDR Voyager Caspian (Limited Edition)
Free shipping on all watch orders!
We also carry other BOLDR Voyager models.
Why We Love This Watch
Officially this watch has a matt brown sandwich dial, but we're more inclined to call it burgundy as it hints of a subtle mix between red and brown. Burgundy dials or bezels can be an excellent choice for when a bronze or brass watch starts to pick up a patina. Overall the watch is exceptional value too for a stylish timepiece with a reliable automatic movement, sapphire glass and a solid brass case. Brass is also a less common choice than bronze, which adds to the interest. Both brass and bronze are approximately 60% copper, and develop similar patinas over time.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: BOLDR Voyager Adriatic.
- Complications: None.
- Color Scheme: Burgundy-brown with brass and Old Radium markings.
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 48mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 13.5mm, excluding crystal.
- Case: Marine grade solid brass.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Matt burgundy-brown sandwich dial with brass and cream accents.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant double domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: 120 click marine grade solid brass bezel with aluminium burgundy-brown insert with gold-colored markings.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova cream-colored Old Radium lume.
- Straps Included: 1x 20mm Zulu-style NATO strap with custom solid brass hardware.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
Phoibos Wave Master - Blue (With Date)
PolAm Hamtramck with extra Premium Strap