BOLDR Odyssey Steel Blue Limited Edition
We also carry other versions of the BOLDR Odyssey in both bronze and steel.
Why We Love This Watch
When you first see the packaging that this limited edition watch comes in, a clamshell case with foam cut-outs, you instantly know this timepiece means business. The epitome of a tool watch, the exceptionally well-built BOLDR Odyssey features a 500 meter / 1,650 feet water rating with helium escape valve, triple lock screw down crown, thick double domed sapphire glass with an anti-reflective coating, the ultra-reliable NH35A automatic movement, and both a premium aged Horween leather strap, and natural rubber dive strap.
Looks-wise, it doesn't disappoint either, with it's angular 316L marine grade steel case milled from a single block of steel with a mix of polished and brushed finishes and matching 120 click diver's bezel that seems modeled on a diving helmet from the past. The subtle blue color of the dial and strap perfectly complement the silver color of the steel to accent the industrial look of this timepiece.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: BOLDR Odyssey Steel Blue.
- Limited Edition Size: 500 numbered pieces.
- Complications: Date at 6 o'clock position, rotating bezel.
- Color Scheme: Blue, steel and white accents.
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM / 500 meters / 1,650 feet.
- Diameter: 45½mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 53mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 14.2mm, excluding crystal, 16mm including crystal.
- Case: 316L marine grade steel.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade steel.
- Dial Type: Blue dial white accents.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant double domed sapphire crystal.
- Bezel: 120 click 316L marine grade steel bezel with raised pips.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm top grain Italian leather strap, and 1x 22mm rubber strap.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
BOLDR Odyssey Metal Blue (Swiss Movement)
BOLDR Odyssey Bronze Meteo-Black Limited Ed. (Meteorite)
BOLDR Odyssey Bronze Meteogray Swiss Mvmt (Meteorite)
BOLDR Odyssey Metal Red (Swiss Movement)