BOLDR Expedition Everest
Free shipping on all watch orders!
This watch comes with a watch travel roll that can hold several watches.
Why We Love This Watch
A stylish field watch with a Swiss automatic movement from Kickstarter, the good looks with the dual knurled screw down crowns, and multiple Swiss Super-Luminova colors are outstanding. However this is a really robust timepiece too with sapphire glass on both the front and back of the watch, a 200 meter water rating, and the best canvas strap we've seen. It's also highly functional with a rotating chapter ring that incorporates both compass headings and minute counters, which utilizes a screw down crown to stop accidental jogging. In the tradition of the best field watches, it's clear and easy to read without being too large or cumbersome.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: BOLDR Expedition Everest.
- Complications: Date window at 4 o'clock, and rotating chapter ring with both compass and minutes timer markings via secondary crown.
- Color Scheme: Blue with grey accents.
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 41mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 48mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 14.5mm.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with grey PVD coating.
- Case Back: Exhibition case back with scratch resistant sapphire glass and topographical contour pattern.
- Dial Type: High contrast matt dial with field watch design.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant double domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: Fixed. Inner chapter ring rotates.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova in blue, white and green with C3 and BGW9.
- Straps Included: 1x 20mm custom padded canvas strap with brass eyelets and calfskin lining.
- Movement: 26 jewel Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Up to 38 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
BOLDR Odyssey Bronze Meteo-Black LE (Meteorite)
BOLDR Voyager Caspian (Limited Edition)
BOLDR Voyager Adriatic (Limited Edition)
BOLDR Voyager Aegean (Limited Edition)