Aerotec Ace X GMT Diver - Silver-Colored
This is the silver-colored version of the 42mm Aerotec Ace X GMT Diver, which features a silver-colored metallic dial with a 3D hammered effect that can play with the light as the watch moves. We are carrying all three colors of the Aerotec Ace X GMT Diver in our store.
Why We Love This Watch
Good Looks All-Around
The dial is undoubtedly one of the main attractions of this timepiece. However this watch looks equally interesting at any angle and at night too with the liberal use of two color lume, including lume on both crowns, with the clever and unique exhibition case-back with a 3D illustration of a diver's headgear, where there are two porthole windows where you'd see the lens in the diver's goggles, and with a great-looking (and very comfortable) finely brushed jubilee style bracelet that nicely tapers down to 18mm at the clasp, and sets off the watch with it's high domed sapphire crystal particularly well.
Attention to Detail
This is a very functional GMT, where clearly a lot of thought has gone into the design. You can track up to three time zones: One with the 12 hour hand, another with the 24 hour hand, and if you're used to reading that, the third by rotating the chapter ring. We also have a 60 minute diver watch timing bezel, which combined with the 200 meter water resistance and strong lume, loses none of the advantages of a dive watch. We love all the little touches throughout the design, from the orange mounts on both screw down crowns, to the practical adaption of the screw down tool grip holes on the back that mimic the window bolts you may see on a diving bell. Very nice indeed!
The first video review below depicts the silver-colored Aerotec Ace X GMT diver. However, it is in Italian. If you prefer English audio, the other two video reviews are both in English but depict the other colors.
- Type: Microbrand GMT dive watch.
- Reference: Silver-Colored Aerotec Ace X GMT Diver.
- Color Scheme: Silver-colored dial and bezel with orange and blue chapter ring.
- Complications: 24 hour 4th hand to track different time zones.
Water Resistance: 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 41½mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 48mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 13mm. (~16mm including high dome crystal.)
- Case: Marine grade 316L stainless steel with a finely brushed finish.
- Case Back: Screw down case back with three dimensional diver's mask illustration that uniquely has two windows into the movement.
- Dial Type: 3D textured metallic dial with a hammered effect that plays very nicely with the light as the watch moves. Lumed applied indices and hands.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant high dome double-domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: 120 click unidirectional aluminium dive timing bezel.
- Chapter Ring: Bidirectional orange and blue rotating chapter ring operated via secondary screw down crown with 24 hour markings, for timing a second or third time zone.
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova lume in two colors: BGW9 (glows blue) on the bezel markings and C3 (glows green) on the applied indices, hands, and crowns.
- Bracelet Included: 20mm jubilee-style marine grade 316L stainless steel 5-link bracelet that tapers to 18mm at the clasp, with female end links and quick release spring bars. Signed and milled diver's safety clasp with double pushers and six micro-adjust positions.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH34A GMT automatic movement with Diashock shock protection.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH. (6 beats per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
Please note that we mistakenly identified these watches as "travellers" GMTs in our August 2023 newsletter. To clarify here for you, these are "office" GMTS, and the time adjustment on these GMTs works in the same way as (for example) the Swiss Sellita SW330, with the second stop position on the crown adjusting the GMT 24 hour hand.
We Also Recommend
Aerotec Ace X GMT Diver - Candy Apple Red
Aerotec Ace X GMT Diver - Burgundy/Black