Minor Heritage Classic Beige - Swiss Made Limited Edition
We've cherry-picked the two best looking color combinations from Minor Watches Heritage series of Swiss Made 42mm automatic pilot watches, with a choice between a classic beige cream/sand colored dial with vintage brown leather straps and cream stitching that really compliment the dial well, and an eye-catching blue sunburst that comes on black straps with matching blue stitching. The Microbrand Store™ is an authorized dealer for Minor Watches.
Why We Love This Watch
Minor Watch's refreshing modern and streamlined take on pilot watches makes a pleasant change from the classic but dated Fliegers for collectors who are looking for something different yet stylish. We still see the double dots (minus the triangle) at 12 o'clock, and an emphasis on minute tracking with Arabic numerals that clearly put this Swiss automatic in pilot watch territory, but in a clean and balanced design.
Of particular note is the lume on the Minor Heritage Classic Beige. You'd be forgiven for thinking there is none, or maybe this is a reverse lume dial, but the black circular applied indices, black Arabic numerals, and hour and minute hand are all lumed with Swiss Super-LumiNova lume. This is the first microbrand watch we've carried that has taken a black daytime color and turned that into a lume for the evening.
Color-wise, the design of Minor's Heritage Beige is impeccable when married with the carefully color selected hand made straps stitched by Jacob Straps, one of the most renowned Spanish strap-makers, who are famous for their soft and supple creations. Minor Watches are a Spanish microbrand, and the leather used is also tanned in Spain.
Although Minor are Spanish, it's good to see that this watch's final assembly, (not just the movement,) is in Switzerland, and at a world-famous factory that produces Swiss movements used by many popular microbrands. We were able to confirm this with documentation that Minor Watches provided to us. As you might expect from a well-built timepiece, the specifications on this pilot watch are excellent, and include scratch resistant sapphire crystal on both the front and the back, a reliable Sellita SW200-1 high beat automatic movement, and 165 feet (50 meters) of water resistance.
Since Minor is a Spanish microbrand, they tend to market to a Spanish audience, so these reviews are all in Spanish. However, it is possible to see sub-titles in a different language of your choice, such as English, by opening the review in YouTube, then:
- Turn on captions ("CC" icon.)
- Tap the Settings icon (looks like a cog.)
- Select Captions/Sub-Titles from the Settings choices.
- Pick the Auto-Translate option and choose your preferred language.
Please also note that the straps shown in the Minor Heritage Classic Beige unboxing video are a different color to the ones we have cherry picked for our customers, which are brown with a beige thread to compliment the dial color.
- Type: Swiss Made microbrand pilot watch.
- Reference: Minor Watches Heritage in Classic Beige. MH-A121.
- Limited Edition: 500 timepieces, with the serial number engraved on the back.
- Color Scheme: Cream beige/sand colored dial with charcoal black markings. Green lume on hands, Arabic numerals, and applied indices. Dark brown vintage leather straps with complimentary cream beige stitching.
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM / 50 meters / 165 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 48mm.
- Height: 10½mm, thinner than most automatics with exhibition case backs.
Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with a finely brushed finish.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel with scratch resistant sapphire crystal exhibition window that showcases the movement inside.
- Dial: Cream-colored matte dial with charcoal black markings and matching black circular applied indices.
- Dial Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova lume on the applied indices, Arabic numerals, and hour and minute hands.
- Straps Included: A pair of dark brown ("molasses") handmade vintage leather straps from Jacob Straps with beige stitching. Lengths: 115mm & 75mm.
- Packaging: Minor's presentation box with glossy black piano lacquer finish, Minor warranty card, and The Microbrand Store™ micro-fiber cleaning cloth.
- Movement: 26 jewel Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic mechanical movement.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Up to 38 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years. Minor Watches warranty work is performed by their partner, Luis Míguez Watchmakers, who are Swiss certified, and have more than 25 years experience repairing watches.
- Final Assembly: Switzerland.
We Also Recommend
Égard Phase 2 Tourbillon Limited Edition
Aerotec Ace - Vintage Brown (CuSn8 Bronze)
Aerotec Ace - Vintage Blue (CuSn8 Bronze)
Ballast Trafalgar BL-3133-01 (Unique Complication)