BOLDR Voyager Adriatic (Limited Edition)
We also carry other BOLDR Voyager models.
Why We Love This Watch
Sunburst dials are very appealing for how they play with the light and this one is no exception, with a vivid sunburst blue. Overall the watch is exceptional value for a stylish timepiece with a reliable automatic movement and a solid brass case. Brass is a less common choice than bronze, which adds to the interest. Both brass and bronze are approximately 60% copper, and develop similar patinas over time.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: BOLDR Voyager Adriatic.
- Complications: None.
- Color Scheme: Sunburst blue, with brass and Old Radium markings.
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 48mm.
- Lug Width: 20mm.
- Height: 13.5mm, excluding crystal.
- Case: Marine grade solid brass.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Sunburst blue sandwich dial.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant high domed K1 crystal.
- Bezel: 120 click marine grade solid brass bezel with raised pips and inset markings.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova cream-colored Old Radium lume.
- Straps Included: 1x 20mm Zulu-style NATO strap with custom solid brass hardware.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
BOLDR Odyssey Metal Blue (Swiss Movement)
BOLDR Odyssey Metal Red (Swiss Movement)
BOLDR Odyssey Bronze Meteo-Black Limited Edition (Meteorite)
BOLDR Odyssey Bronze Meteogray (Swiss Mvmt Meteorite)