Phoibos Wave Master - Blue (With Date)
We also carry a version of this watch without a date window.
Why We Love This Watch
The Phoibos Wave Master is an eye-catcher with it's bright sunburst effect (check out the video below) showing off the guilloche-style wave pattern on the dial, and the unusual turquoise-colored indices. Not only does it look good, and compare favorably to microbrand offerings costing twice as much, but where else can you find all these features for this kind of price, including free shipping?!
Extremely reliable automatic mechanical movement that hacks and hand-winds, sunburst dial with wave pattern, ceramic bezel insert, sapphire glass, 1,000 feet / 300 meter water rating, two color Swiss lume, solid link engineer's bracelet with screwed pins... The Wavemaster is likely the most bang for the buck dive watch you can find.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Phoibos Wave Master PY010B.
- Complications: Date at 6 o'clock position.
- Color Scheme: Sunburst blue, with azure, orange and white highlights.
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM / 300 meters / 1,000 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 48.5mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 14mm.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Guilloche-style wave pattern with applied indices.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating 120 click bezel with scratch-resistant lumed ceramic bezel insert and diver-style markings.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova Dark Blue and BGW9.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm solid link engineer style 316L marine grade stainless steel bracelet with screwed links and diver's safety clasp.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
We Also Recommend
Celeste Rise - Mother-of-Pearl - Swiss Mvmt
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-01 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-02 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-04 - Swiss ETA 2824-2