Meccaniche Veneziane Nereide Rubino (Swiss Made)
These elegant Swiss Made dive watches are manufactured in Switzerland and come in a variety of rich colors to choose from that include classic options for black bezels, ruby red bezels, silver-colored cases, and black PVD cases. In addition to these three hand plus date Meccaniche Veneziane Nereides, we also sell the four hander Meccaniche Veneziane Nereide GMT, which features a second or third time zone with an additional 24 hour hand.
Each Meccaniche Veneziane Nereide watch comes with vintage leather straps, handmade in Italy, plus silicone dive straps, in a beautifully presented natural walnut presentation box that is also hand-crafted in Italy. We also offer the official Meccaniche Veneziane solid link Jubilee bracelet, which we recommend for customers buying Neriedes with brushed case finishes.
Why We Love This Watch
Italian flair and rich colors meets Swiss Made engineering sounds like a perfect match to us, with some classic dive watch styling inspired by more famous timepieces from Rolex and others, but with Meccaniche Veneziane's unique touch. Specification-wise too, the 200 meter water rating, with Swiss Super-Luminova lume shown in a scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal case, speaks to a robust design.
The hand-crafted leather straps and their stitching are also very integral to the overall look of these timepieces, with perfectly matched rich color options that are very well done. Looks-wise, this attention to detail is carried over with diamond-cut hands and indices, and a generous helping of C1 lume on the hands, applied indices, and bezel pip.
Last but not least, the exhibition display back features a gold-colored solid brass custom rotor, perlage, blued screws and Côtes de Genève decorations.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Meccaniche Veneziane Nereide Rubino, NRD-RUB.
- Complications: Date window at 3 o'clock.
- Color Scheme: Black, red and silver colored with white markings and yellow/gold accents.
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown guards and crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 49mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 12mm excluding crystal, 14mm with crystal.
- Case: 316L marine grade steel case with brushed silver-colored finish.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade steel screw down exhibition case back featuring a decorated custom movement with blued screws, Côtes de Genève, and a decorated gold-colored solid brass rotor.
- Dial Type: Matt black dial with applied diamond-cut indices.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: 120 click ruby red unidirectional enameled bezel.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova C1 lume.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm hand-crafted Italian vintage leather, plus 1x 22m silicone.
- Movement: In house MV135. (A 21 jewel Swiss Made custom movement based on the technical design drawings of the 6r15 with modifications.)
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: 40 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years for EU customers, 1 year for all other customers.
We Also Recommend
Gruppo Gamma Divemaster Mk II DG-02 - Swiss ETA 2824-2
Melbourne Portsea Calendar — Black (Triple Calendar) with Ceramic Dial
Relio Solstice Red - Sports Watch (Burgundy Fumé Sunburst)
Relio Solstice Teal - Sports Watch (Blue-Green Sunburst)