Celeste Rise - Mother-of-Pearl - Swiss Mvmt
We stock a variety of Celeste watches, all with Swiss movements and beautifully illustrated hand-made dials comprised of materials such as abalone or wood inlaid on mother-of-pearl.
Why We Love This Watch
Rise is a very appropriate title for this illustration as the tree featured in this design symbolizes rising up and finding a balance against adversity, with the tree and branches visibly swaying in high winds while remaining grounded. As with all of Celeste's designs, we find they're very personal and have a lot of heart and soul.
The tree and leaves consist of abalone, inlaid into a white mother-of-pearl base. The tree colors here will vary and are carefully matched to the straps provided, with for example a vibrant green tree inlay matched with a pair of green straps, a mosaic tree (with a wide range of colors) matched to purple straps, and a more natural abalone color, which often has some blue-green, matched to turquoise straps.
Please note that each dial is individually hand-made from natural materials with natural color variations, so no two dials will be exactly the same. We do guarantee a very high quality dial similar to the one pictured, but each dial will have variations, making each watch a unique timepiece, which can very much add to it's desirability.
The abalone and mother-of-pearl used in all Celeste watches is harvested and managed under strict fishing quotas with only the waste material being utilized.
The watch straps are hand-sewn vegetable-tanned goat leather, made only with naturally occurring tannins. Vegetable-tanned leather can develop a patina over time, giving the leather a soft sheen and beautiful depth of color. Vegetable-tanned leather also often smells sweet and earthy, compared to the chemical, synthetic smell of chrome-tanned leather.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Celeste Watch Company - Rise.
- Color Scheme: Abalone of various colors inlaid in a white mother-of-pearl base, set in a silver colored case.
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM / 30 meters / 100 feet.
- Diameter: 35mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 42mm.
- Lug Width: 16mm.
- Height: 8mm.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with a polished finish
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Hand-made dial with abalone inlaid in a mother-of-pearl base.
- Glass Type: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Lume: Hour and minute hands only.
- Straps Included: 16mm hand-made vegetable-tanned goatskin straps.
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 763 quartz movement.
- Accuracy: -10/+20 seconds a month.
- Battery: Silver Oxide, size 364.
- Power Reserve: 40 months (3 years and 4 months) with normal use.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime Warranty!!!
The following is as written on the Celeste Watch Company web site, and is the warranty provided by the Manufacturer:
All Celeste Watches come with a lifetime warranty/guarantee in crafts(wo)manship. This is Celeste's unwavering promise and at the heart of every watch.
If you are unsatisfied with the performance of your watch, we'll make it right. Whether you made the purchase or received your watch as a gift, it's Celeste's guarantee that your watch will maintain its beauty and precision.
When you send your well loved Celeste watch in for repair, it will be cared for as if it is Celeste's own watch. There is no receipt or registration required.
As long as we're in business, we will fix your watch or replace your watch at no cost.
Bands are not included.