Venturo Field Watch #1 by Gruppo Gamma - Blue Dial
The Venturo Field Watch #1 is available in a choice of three color schemes with a black dial, blue dial, or cream dial, with the cream being fully reverse lumed. Each watch comes in a Gruppo Gamma travel case, with an additional pair of leather straps.
Why We Love This Watch
The contrasting polished and finely brushed finishes, and clean lines with a symmetrical sandwich dial design, including a date window at 6 with a matching background, (always a nice touch) plus needle hands make this a very stylish and subtly understated field watch that's easy to read and less bulky than many 100 meter dive watches. However this field watch also packs a hefty punch as a workhorse with a 200 meter water rating, double domed scratch resistant sapphire crystal (with an anti-reflective coating) and the ultra-reliable NH35A automatic movement, enough for any adventure. Topping it all off is a BGW9 blue colored Swiss Super-Luminova lume application on the hands and the underside of the sandwich.
We think this watch can cut it as the perfect travel watch, a smart casual wear for an evening's entertainment, and a daily wear for the most active lifestyle that you can also happily forget you're wearing while at the pool or beach.
Best of all, Venturo is a new brand from Guppo Gamma, one of the most famous and most popular microbrands, with a deserved reputation for quality. In short, you can't go wrong with this one!
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Venturo Field Watch #1 - Blue Dial.
- Complications: Date window at 6 o'clock;.
- Color Scheme: Blue dial with yellow, silver and white.
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet.
- Diameter: 42mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 12½mm excluding crystal, 14mm including crystal.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with brushed sides.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Matte blue sandwich dial with lumed underlay.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant double domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Bezel: Polished fixed bezel nicely contrasted with brushing on side of case.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova BGW9.
- Straps Included: 1x pair of 22mm blue canvas straps. 1x pair of 22mm light brown leather straps.
- Movement: 24 jewel Seiko NH35A automatic movement.
- Oscillation: 21,600 BPH, (6 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Over 41 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
We Also Recommend
Straton Speciale - Swiss Valjoux 7750 (Blue, Polished Case)
Straton Speciale - VK67 Mecha-Quartz (Blue, Polished Case)
Straton Speciale - Swiss Valjoux 7750 (Brown, Polished Case)
Straton Speciale - VK67 Mecha-Quartz (Brown, Polished Case)