Zelos Great White 1000M Steel Meteorite (1km, Swiss Mvmt)
The limited edition 44mm Zelos Great White 1000M Steel Meteorite is delivered in a wooden box and comes with a convenient watch travel roll capable of holding several watches. We also offer a CuSn8 bronze cased version with a black meteorite dial.
Why We Love This Watch
Not only is this a 1km dive watch, and from a famous and highly collectible microbrand, a pretty major talking point in itself, but the Zelos Great White 1000M Steel Meteorite also has, in our opinion, a dial made from the most desirable meteorite.
The slice of meteorite that makes up the dial comes from the planetoid core of the Muonionalustra meteorite, which is the oldest discovered meteorite on earth, and we think the best choice for a striking conversation piece. It also contains some very rare elements, including stishovite, an exceptionally rare mineral that has only ever been found in a few meteorite impact structures.
The intriguing Widmanstätten pattern of lines texturing the surface of the dial can cause the color and reflectivity to change depending on the angle and light, with metallic graphite or silver colored hues. The view at night is equally interesting as Zelos watches are famed for their very strong Swiss lume, covering all of the markings on the dial and bezel, and even the logo on the crown.
Last but by no means least, Zelos are famous for producing very robust dive watches that anyone serious about diving would be comfortable wearing. The combination of the 1km deep water rating, strong lume, scratch resistant sapphire crystal, scratch resistant ceramic bezel, and reliable Swiss automatic movement, along with the steel diver's bracelet with diver's extension also make this a highly desirable timepiece, not to mention a great value.
The ratcheting diver's extension is something we think should be on every bracelet, and lets you make minor adjustments to the size of the bracelet at the touch of a button, no tools required.
- Type: Microbrand watch.
- Reference: Zelos Great White 1000M Steel Meteorite.
- Color Scheme: Silver-colored meteorite, with white markers, and black bezel.
- Limited Edition Size: 100 individually numbered timepieces.
- Water Resistance: 100 ATM / 1,000 meters / 1KM / 3,280 feet.
- Diameter: 44mm, excluding crown.
- Lug-to-Lug Length: 50mm.
- Lug Width: 22mm.
- Height: 16½mm.
- Case: 316L marine grade stainless steel with lumed crown.
- Case Back: 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Dial Type: Silver-colored meteorite with applied indices.
- Dial Glass: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Bezel: 120 click unidirectional fully lumed black ceramic bezel with a brushed finish.
- Lume: Swiss Super-Luminova C3 and BGW9 lume.
- Straps Included: 1x 22mm 316L steel diver's bracelet with ratcheting diver's extension.
- Movement: 26 jewel Swiss Sellita SW200 automatic movement.
- Oscillation: High beat 28,800 BPH, (8 ticks per second.)
- Hacks: Yes.
- Hand Winds: Yes.
- Automatic Winding: Yes.
- Power Reserve: Up to 38 hours.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
We Also Recommend
PolAm Hamtramck with extra Premium Strap
Spinnaker Overboard SP-5023-0C Black (1km Rating)
Spinnaker Wreck SP-5051-02 (Antiqued)
Spinnaker Wreck SP-5051-03 (Antiqued)